Search for Real Estate in and around Langlade
Newer office building located in the north business district of Antigo off of State Hwy 45 on Memory Ln. Office has curb appeal. Stick built building with vinyl siding accented with decorative stone siding. You enter into a handicap accessible vestibule which saves on heat cost. Large 20'x28 reception area. Enclosed office with vaulted wood ceilings and large window overlooking reception area. Handicap access...
Recently updated spacious and comfortable 5 bedroom 2 bath home on nice size lot. Large living room with wood fireplace cuddle around and take the chill out during those cold evenings. Off living room is a large family room or that could be used as a dining area. Large kitchen with built-in oven and gas counter stove. Lots of kitchen cabinets for storage. Snack bar off kitchen. lst floor laundry area. Three n...
ROOM TO ROAM!!! This well built 3 bedroom 2 bath home is situated on 2.11 acres of wooded land with 159' frontage and gentle slope to lake. Large great room, kitchen with walk in pantry, snack bar, dining area and living room area with free standing wood stove to cuddled up to in those cool evenings. Enclosed porch for panoramic view of nature. Main bedroom has walk in closet. Scenery is hand painted by son. ...
Tired of city life? Dream of being your own boss? This resort is located on the east side of Rolling Stone Lake, full recreational lake with breathtaking sunsets and excellent fishing. Property offers a bar and grill with attached 4 bedroom, 2 bath living quarters. 50'x32' 5 car garage with loft. Additional income comes from completely updated furnished (2) two bedroom cottages and (1) three bedroom cottages....
Solid well built and maintained 2 bedroom ranch home. Concrete driveway to access a 1 car attached garage with storage. Home is located across the road from North Elementary School. Large kitchen has 2 pantries with extra storage area which is open to the dining area. Spacious living room with lots of natural lighting. Main bedroom is very spacious. Nice dry basement with laundry tubs and toilet. On demand bo...
ONE OF A KIND! This home has breathtaking ornate woodwork and lots of character! Spacious living room with lots of natural lighting. Pocket doors separate the living room from the dining room. Formal dining room boasts a bowed window and intricate built-in china hutch, accented by lead glass doors. Office space has a wood fireplace with ornate windows. Kitchen has beautiful cabinetry with ceramic floor with a...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The National Association of Realtors who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Northwoods Association of Realtors are members of both the Wisconsin Realtors Association and National Association of Realtors.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
I have been in real estate since 1984. I owned and operated White Water-North Realty Ltd for 20 years. I joined Integrity Realtors LLC to better serve my clients. I am a past president of Langlade County Economic and Development Board and past president of Pickerel-Pearson Business Association.